Google Analytic

Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm in Miami, Bitch (Episode 1 Point Analysis)


Before I write anything I just want to say that there is no way I could have been more excited for this season to start.

It was a big night for Ronnie who scored twice for make-outs (5 points each) plus one threesome-makeout for 15 points. That's a quick 25 points in between the last commercial break and the end credits. If he keeps this pace I don't see any way that a team without Ronnie stays in contention. He also scored three 1-point "I'm in Miami, Bitch" and two 1-point "Situation".

DJ Pauly D was the second mvp for Episode 1 saying an iteration of "the Situation" or "Creepin" eight times worth 1-point each.

Snooki said "I'm in Miami, Bitch" three times.

Angelina said "Situation" once.

The rest of the cast got 1 point each for a group toast of "I'm in Miami, Bitch."

In list form:

Ron-Ron: 30
DJ Pauly D: 9
Snooki: 3
Angelina: 2
Jwoww: 1
Sammi: 1
The Situation: 1
Vinnie: 1

The one point question worth discussing is whether Ronnie should get points for "Girl Making Out With Girl (7pts)" I scored him for a make-out x3 but I also think you could count the two girls making out as well for 7 additional points. Since I already posted the point totals on twitter I'm going to let it slide this time (My team has Ronnie so I don't want people thinking I'm just running up the score)

Here's the list for team scoring:

BG: 33 pts
MS: 32 pts
PS: 32 pts
HL: 13 pts
NP: 13 pts
CK: 11 pts
MMS: 6 pts
WCM: 4 pts


That's all for now, I'll get an epsiode critique in sometime soon. That's the Situation

No comments:

Post a Comment