Google Analytic

Friday, August 20, 2010

Episode 4 Points Break-Down: I Don't Like Tests, That's Why I Didn't Go To College


Good Morning JSFL

This was a slow week point wise but once again Ronnie was the MVP. We saw Snooki break up with her boyfriend as well as a Sammi/Ronnie split. We also some Ronnie pulling some great Infidelity grinding points. Here's how I scored it.

At the beginning of the episode Ronnie was killing it at the club dancing. Instead of counting each instance shown on camera I counted each individual girl he was dancing with. There were three: the girl in a tight black mini skirt, the girl in the red dress, and the short Asian girl. Each one counted for 5 points each leaving Ronnie with 15 infidelity grinding points.

Snooki called her boyfriend for 1 point and they broke up for 20.

Ronnie and Sammi broke up for the 20 points x1.5 with a roommate for 30 points each. I had some qualms about using the roommate multiplier here if only because it ended up giving @poloshot 84 points for this episode alone, more than some teams have total. However, that's the law as according to the rules and at the half-way point of the season I still think anything can happen.

Sammi was crying once worth 4 points

Ronnie had an awesome exhibition of Puking worth 5 points. He also should win a prize for being the drunkest person I've ever seen on television. I honestly fear for his well-being.

Points in list form:

Ronnie: 50
Sammi: 34
Snooki: 21
Situation: 1

Week 4 Team Scoring

@poloshot: 84
@handyslunch: 55
@RobertAGeorge: 51
@mattsisto: 51
@wickedcoolmatt: 34
@MollyMSmith: 21
@NotPinnock: 21
@ckalange: 1

Total Scoring after 4 weeks:

@poloshot: 188
@RobertAGeorge: 183.5
@mattsisto: 173
@handyslunch: 157.5
@ckalange: 118.5
@notpinnock: 106
@wickedcoolmatt: 102.5
@MollyMSmith: 57.5

Finally, just a reminder that this week is open for trading. I have some moves I want to make that you all will hear about. That's the situation.

1 comment: